2 experienced teachers looking for work
  • ryanw11ryanw11
    My girlfriend and I have just moved to Kaohsiung and are looking for work.  She is from the UK and i'm from the US.  My girlfriend has her CELTA qualification and 1 year teaching experience.  I have a TEFL certification and 5 years experience.  Please reply if you have any positions available.
  • nobodynobody

Hi, there

We are looking for  a part time teacher on Monday 5 to 8 and Friday 5 to 7 in the evening.

Our place is near Fuguo Road and Yucheng Road.

If you are interested, contact me: 0956206262@gmail.com

• Tom556Tom556
    Hi,

There is a full-time working position at my school. It will start from August.
    Could you send me your resume? Thank you.
    tom45.lu@msa.hinet.net
  • DaisyDaisy
    Hi,
    This is Daisy from Zeng Hong Cram School. 
    We are looking for a foreign teacher now, working time (Wed, Fri)pm 4:00~6:30, pm7:00-9:00 and (Tue) pm7:00-9:00
    If you are interested to this job, please contact me: corneliasix0413@gmail.com
    Thanks!

Age Level of Class: Very Young & Grade School (4~12 years old)
    Average Number of Students in Class: 8-15

• CathyCathy
    Hi I am interested in your girl friend as we are looking for teachers from UK. Can you ask her to contact me cathyhsuh168@gmail.com thank you
  • elisahsiao717elisahsiao717
    HI,This is Elisa. We have a small English classroom and would like a part time teacher for few night classes. We are in Zuoying District. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. My email: elisahsiao717@gmail.com   Thank you very much and looking forward your reply. 
  • AlessiaAlessia

Hi,

If you are interested in taking up a part time job to teach 2 lovely kids, either  in the morning, or in the afternoon, depending on your availability, please contact me to arrange an inverview. 

Thank you. 

Kind regards

Alessia

tongjuco@gmail.com

• American Eagle Institute in Kaohsiung is looking for a part-time teacher.
    We are centrally located in Zuoying, near Ao Zi Di MRT station.
    We offer:. 7.5~17.5 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
    Work visa, ARC, and health insurance provided
    The ideal candidate will:. be patient, hard-working, and outgoing. work well with children aged 7 - 12. be a Native English speaker. be able to sign a one year contract. have at least 1 year teaching experience in Taiwan
    We require:.a valid university degree.Training.Training is not paid
    For more information, contact Connie Cell: 0976015189
    School: 07-5508810
    Or email your CV to longhua.kh@eagletw.com / conniehong62@hotmail.com

Best regards,
  • TinaChienTinaChien
    hello, i am looking for a English tutor to read story for my 2 kids, who are 6 and 4 during this summer, teaching time and everthing will be discussed, if you interesting in this job ,
     please contact me at tinachien64@gmail.com
  • Melody2016Melody2016
    Hi
    We are looking for a full time English teacher.
    Near Wenzao college
    Monday to Friday afternoon to evening
    ARC  / Health insureance
    Start from July
    (Royalties Academy Kaohsiung Branch)
    Melody 
    melodyshiu@royalcampus.org

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters