Pay/收入: 500-800/hr, more for experienced and passionate teachers

Student age/學生的年齡:kindergarten to adult
    Job Description/學校要求:
    Passionate 
    Benefits (Health Insurance, Worker's Compensation, ARC for full time
    Contact information/聯絡方式:0918385529 or email, lovewithruby@hotmail.com
    Start date/ 何時上班:asap  - 
  • KiwiDaveKiwiDave
    Hi I'm Kiwi Dave and I love the name of your school. I've been teaching in Kaohsiung for ten years and love it here in Taiwan. I'd like to come and see you and your school if it isn't already too late.

Thank you for your time

Dave
    Dave's CV.docx
  • RubyRuby
    HI Dave
    We have been trying to contact you, please make sure the cellphone number you left is correct.
    Thank you.

• Ane4kaaa123Ane4kaaa123
    Hello! My name is Anna, I am Russian;  I got my Bachelor degree at the Moscow State Linguistic University and I have entered National Sun Yat-sen University in Kaohsiung this year (Master degree). I speak fluently French, English, Russian (my native language) and I learn Chinese at the University (my level is basic now). I want to find any kind of part-time job such as for instance teaching job or position in the office would be great. You can contact me via e-mail (better because my phone connection is not working comme il faut) or via phone: 0975873314. Thank you for your attention!
    Anna Olegovna Mironova.docx
  • taayukurnia473taayukurnia473
    Hallo.. My name is Meta and I come from Indonesia. Nowadays, I am third semester of Master Degree's student in National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences. I can speak English fluently and my IELTS score is 6.5.

I have experience become part time lecturer for teaching students in University when I was stayed in Indonesia. Currently, I need part time job to teach English for children or junior high school students. Feel free to contact me in my email metaayu.kurniawati@gmail.com

I also attach my CV here.
    Xie Xie.
    CV Meta Oct 2015.pdf
  • Aaron老師Aaron老師
    Sound interesting!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters