[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
New to Taiwan (Friends)
  • RossiterRossiter
    Hello Everyone,

I've been to Taiwan and Kaohsiung before for travel, but will be moving to Taiwan for the first time next week. I should be living there for 4 years or so as I am studying the PHD at NSYSU. Been living in Hong Kong, Beijing, Hangzhou, Korea these 12 years. I've met a lot of good people in Kaohsiung before just during travel, but always nice to meet more friends and have more people in your social circles for hobbies and activities and so on. Let me know if you want to catch up. Also my Facebook is:
    if you want to hit me up there. 
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    Hi Mike,
    Welcome to KHLiving. 
    What are some of your hobbies and interests?
    Connecting expats!
    Thanked by 1Rossiter
  • ktbtktbt
    My boyfriend and I will be moving to Kaohsiung in a couple weeks too!
    Thanked by 1Rossiter
  • RossiterRossiter
    Hi Jaiyoism! Thanks. I guess my hobbies are photography, hiking, wing tsun, travel, scooter riding (I love the east coast of TW), meeting friends for drinks, beginner surfing, etc... you?

Hi ktbt! yeah, let's all get together when you and your boyfriend arrive :-D what will you guys be doing here?
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    Hi again,
                  my hobbies are much the same as yours although I've only tried surfing once and it was a scary experience!
    Check out the thread below, seems there are a few people interested in surfing
    Connecting expats!
  • TaiwanesaTaiwanesa
    :) Welcome to join Hiking Group,
    my Line is : serafina72
  • ktbtktbt
    My boyfriend, Kurt, has a job teaching English so we will be coming to Kaohsiung August 3rd. I am trying to do the same, but still looking for a job -- any leads, let me know :)

Definitely!! We are still going to be travelling for the next week so I will pop on once I'm around. :)