[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Awesome, Fun-Loving Teacher Moving to Kaohsiung
  • TravisWMcDTravisWMcD
    大家你好,

My name is Travis McDonald, English teacher extraordinaire! I'm a friendly American currently live in Tainan, where I have been happily teaching for nearly four years. I'm looking for a driven, passionate school in Kaohsiung to teach at and help your school grow. 

I have a BS in both Psychology and Philosophy, with emphasis on learning and memory systems. I speak a bit of Chinese, but usually don't do so in the classroom. I like to have an immersive English-only environment with strict classroom rules so everyone can have fun.

If your school is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated teacher, please contact me. I plan to move to Kaohsiung in six to eight weeks, so I can send you my resumé, and we can see if I'm a good match for your school. Thanks!

-Travis McDonald
    TravisWMcD@gmail.com
  • louis933louis933
    JONATHAN Language Center needs full-time and part-time English Teachers, ASAP approx. 20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, afternoons and evenings ARC + Work Permit + National Health/Dental Insurance provided + Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree(Government requirement). Competitive hourly wage(600/per hr~850/per hr), depending on experience. Native speakers of English. Experience teaching children Grade 1-5 a bonus, but will train if needed. Complete Curriculum and lesson planning provided by Chinese Co-workers. A well established (6 branches) and rapidly expanding business, JONATHAN Language Center invites any interested teachers to contact and set up an interview with Melody, mob:0975-389-681(available 10am-6pm) Please send resume by e-mail (sorina.chai@yahoo.com.tw) and/or bring to interview. Ziyou Branch:#111, Ziyou 1st Rd, Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City-自由校:高雄市三民區自由一路111號 Nanping Branch:#863, Nanping Rd, Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City-南屏校:高雄市鼓山區南
  • American Eagle Institute in Kaohsiung is looking for a part-time teacher.
    We are centrally located in Zuoying, near Ao Zi Di MRT station.
    We offer:. 7.5~17.5 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
    Work visa, ARC, and health insurance provided
    The ideal candidate will:. be patient, hard-working, and outgoing. work well with children aged 7 - 12. be a Native English speaker. be able to sign a one year contract. have at least 1 year teaching experience in Taiwan
    We require:.a valid university degree.Training.Training is not paid
    For more information, contact Connie Cell: 0976015189
    School: 07-5508810
    Or email your CV to longhua.kh@eagletw.com / conniehong62@hotmail.com

Best regards,