[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Substitute Teacher Available for the Rest of July
  • graycapitalgraycapital
    Hi everyone, my school has suddenly decided to cancel all my hours for the next two weeks; so I desperately need to find as many hours.
    I will be available to teach any time this week (except for today) and after 2 pm for the whole of next week. 

Thank you

• louis933louis933
    JONATHAN Language Center needs full-time and part-time English Teachers, ASAP approx. 20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, afternoons and evenings ARC + Work Permit + National Health/Dental Insurance provided + Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree(Government requirement). Competitive hourly wage(600/per hr~850/per hr), depending on experience. Native speakers of English. Experience teaching children Grade 1-5 a bonus, but will train if needed. Complete Curriculum and lesson planning provided by Chinese Co-workers. A well established (6 branches) and rapidly expanding business, JONATHAN Language Center invites any interested teachers to contact and set up an interview with Melody, mob:0975-389-681(available 10am-6pm) Please send resume by e-mail (sorina.chai@yahoo.com.tw) and/or bring to interview. Ziyou Branch:#111, Ziyou 1st Rd, Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City-自由校:高雄市三民區自由一路111號 Nanping Branch:#863, Nanping Rd, Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City-南屏校:高雄市鼓山區南
  • kevin35618kevin35618

Hi, we are HiTutor Online Language Center

We are looking for online part-time language teachers.

Feel like managing working hours on your own?

Wanna connect the world through your own language?

JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. Title: One-on-One Online Language Tutor

2. Working Location: At your own place

3. Working Hours: Flexible (Prime period 07:00~23:00 at Taiwan standard time)

If interested, please mail your personal resume and a thirty-second self-introduction audio in target language to kevin@hiabc.net.

Or

For more information, feel free to contact Kevin (skype id: hitutor-aa50002)