[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking For a Part-Time Teaching Position
  • stephanie1993stephanie1993
    Hello,

I am a recent college graduate from the United States with a Bachelor of Science in TESOL (teaching English to speakers of other languages) Liberal Arts degree with a minor in Communications Studies. I am looking for a part time teaching position in Kaohsiung. I would prefer to work in the mornings or afternoons. I can start anytime. 

Please let me know of any job openings.

Thank you,
    Stephanie 
    Thanked by 2winnzhen Alessia
  • Tom556Tom556
    Hi Stephanie,
    There is a working position at my school.
    In August, Morning Class 9:20~12:00, Monday~Friday.
    Start from September, Morning Class 9:20~12:00 + Afternoon 4:30~5:30, Monday~Friday.
    My Language Institute is near Bagel Bagel restaurant by Heti Park.
    If you are interested in it, please contact me.
    tom45.lu@msa.hinet.net

Best Regards,

Tom
  • HunghuiminHunghuimin
    Hi Stephanie,

My school is looking for a part-time English teacher in September. The working hours will be 10 hours a week. You'll only have to work two days in a week, either on Thursday and Friday from 1:30 to 8:00 (a half-hour break) or on Monday and Friday at the same time period. Students' age group is 7-12 and the class size is under 10. Syllabus and teaching materials are provided.
    If you're interested, please contact me at carol1976tw@gmail.com
    Thanks!

Sammi
  • louis933louis933
    JONATHAN Language Center needs full-time and part-time English Teachers, ASAP approx. 20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, afternoons and evenings ARC + Work Permit + National Health/Dental Insurance provided + Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree(Government requirement). Competitive hourly wage(600/per hr~850/per hr), depending on experience. Native speakers of English. Experience teaching children Grade 1-5 a bonus, but will train if needed. Complete Curriculum and lesson planning provided by Chinese Co-workers. A well established (6 branches) and rapidly expanding business, JONATHAN Language Center invites any interested teachers to contact and set up an interview with Melody, mob:0975-389-681(available 10am-6pm) Please send resume by e-mail (sorina.chai@yahoo.com.tw) and/or bring to interview. Ziyou Branch:#111, Ziyou 1st Rd, Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City-自由校:高雄市三民區自由一路111號 Nanping Branch:#863, Nanping Rd, Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City-南屏校:高雄市鼓山區南
  • J2JeffreyLanJ2JeffreyLan
    Hey there! We, LiveABC, are looking for foreign teachers
    LiveABC is a famous publishing company in Taiwan.
    We have our own materials and syllabus,
    Come to Live series and our on-line teaching system(https://kids.liveabc.com).

Location: We are located near the corner of Da-Shun Rd and Nan-Ping Rd.
    ( 855 Nan-Ping Rd ,near Long Hua Elementar School)
    Class information:

If you are interested, please email your
    resume (photo attached) to:
    J2jeffreyLan@gmail.com
    apple_tai@liveabc.com
    For more infromation, please call 07-522-2758 (12:30 pm ~ 9:00pm)
    Ask for Teacher Jeffrey , Apple
  • elisahsiao717elisahsiao717
    HI,This is Elisa. We have a small English classroom and would like a part time teacher for few night classes. We are in Zuoying District. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.  My email: elisahsiao717@gmail.com   Thank you very much and looking forward your reply. 
  • Hello,

We are looking for experienced teachers who are interested in building up a serious teaching career to be part of our team.
    Please contact me if you are interested

Connie 07-5508810
  • AlessiaAlessia

Hi, w
    e are currently
    looking for part time English teacher to teach 2 kids, both under 3 years old,
    either in the morning or in the afternoon, the working hours is very flexible,
    depending on your availability. 
    We are located in
    Kaohsiung City Center. The environment is very friendly, and the pay is good.
    Please kindly let
    me know if it would be of interest to you.
    Thank you.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Kind regards

Alessia

tongjuco@gmail.com

• American Eagle Institute in Kaohsiung is looking for a part-time teacher.
    We are centrally located in Zuoying, near Ao Zi Di MRT station.
    We offer:. 7.5~17.5 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
    Work visa, ARC, and health insurance provided
    The ideal candidate will:. be patient, hard-working, and outgoing. work well with children aged 7 - 12. be a Native English speaker. be able to sign a one year contract. have at least 1 year teaching experience in Taiwan
    We require:.a valid university degree.Training.Training is not paid
    For more information, contact Connie Cell: 0976015189
    School: 07-5508810
    Or email your CV to longhua.kh@eagletw.com / conniehong62@hotmail.com

Best regards,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters