[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Experienced Teacher Looking for Work
  • atyndatynd
    Hi,

I am moving to Kaohsiung in September and am looking for work. I have taught one year at a highly demanding private academy in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. I am looking to make the switch to Taiwan as it's a country that I have lived in before and I would like to return.

If you have any possible openings let me know!

Thanks!
    Alex
  • Tom556Tom556
    Hi Alex,
    I am Tom, working at IAES Private Language Institute by Heti Park.
    There is a working position at my school.
    In August, Morning Class 9:20~12:00, Monday~Friday.
    Start from September, Morning Class 9:20~12:00 + Afternoon 4:30~5:30, Monday~Friday.
    My Language Institute is near Bagel Bagel restaurant by Heti Park.
    If you are interested in it, could you send me your resume?
    What is the exact day that you will arrive Taiwan.

tom45.lu@msa.hinet.net

Best Regards, Tom
  • HunghuiminHunghuimin
    Hi Alex,
    My school is looking for a part-time English teacher in September. The working hours will be 10 hours a week. You'll only have to work two days in a week, either on Thursday and Friday from 1:30 to 8:00 (a half-hour break) or on Monday and Friday at the same time period. Students' age group is 7-12 and the class size is under 10. Syllabus and teaching materials are provided.
    If you're interested, please contact me at carol1976tw@gmail.com
    Thanks!

Sammi
  • louis933louis933
    JONATHAN Language Center needs full-time and part-time English Teachers, ASAP approx. 20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, afternoons and evenings ARC + Work Permit + National Health/Dental Insurance provided + Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree(Government requirement). Competitive hourly wage(600/per hr~850/per hr), depending on experience. Native speakers of English. Experience teaching children Grade 1-5 a bonus, but will train if needed. Complete Curriculum and lesson planning provided by Chinese Co-workers. A well established (6 branches) and rapidly expanding business, JONATHAN Language Center invites any interested teachers to contact and set up an interview with Melody, mob:0975-389-681(available 10am-6pm) Please send resume by e-mail (sorina.chai@yahoo.com.tw) and/or bring to interview. Ziyou Branch:#111, Ziyou 1st Rd, Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City-自由校:高雄市三民區自由一路111號 Nanping Branch:#863, Nanping Rd, Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City-南屏校:高雄市鼓山區南