[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
LASER sailboat for sale $15,000
  • sailorsailor

I bought a rough LASER a few years ago hoping to get on the ocean around Taiwan. Life, a marriage, two crazy young boys, graduate school and work all got in the way. The hull is OK and there is a mast, boom, sail, battons, rudder, tiller and extension. The boat came without a daggerboard and I have almost finished fairing a wooden one. There is no deck hardware or running rigging.

If you are interested send me an email and I can send more pics. Thanks, Andrew

phone 043.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 919K
    phone 048.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 741K
    phone 050.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 1M
    phone 047.jpg
    1836 x 3264 - 1M
    phone 046.jpg
    3264 x 1836 - 2M
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    That looks awesome! Where did you sail it?
    Connecting expats!
  • sailorsailor
    Sadly i never sailed it. I grew up sailing on Lake Huron with a mirror, a laser and a catalina 22. Then on the west coast (victoria) i crewed for q bunch of boats and raced a rangerv22 and cruised a choate 27 that i owned. man, sailing is the best. It wouls ge a blast skimming over the waves off the coast here. Just too many other commitments.
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    Yeah, I've only ever had a go on the small sail boats, think they're called toppers.
    A whole bunch of fun though.
    Would love something like yours but I don't own a car or trailer.
    Hope you find a good home for it :)
    Connecting expats!
  • RippledjRippledj
    Hello, is your sailboat still available. I am interested in more details and pictures. Joseph.lee.esl@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!!