[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking for a Language Exchange - English/Chinese
  • charmercharmer
    Hey guys, I just moved to Kaohsiung a couple weeks ago.

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm interested in improving my Mandarin and meeting more local people in the area.

I'm a native English speaker but I also speak Cantonese and a bit of Korean. I would love to meet people who are interested in improving their language skills and having a fun chat. I have a few years of teaching and tutoring experience so I can help you with your English or Cantonese as well ^^

I already have a text book so just looking for someone to practice with and who can correct my pronunciation and grammar mistakes. 

If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!
    Thanked by 1Chiu
  • pennypenny
    Please email me:koala999@gmail.com, Penny .
  • kuyavictor8kuyavictor8
    Hi There,

I am Tiffany, interested in learning about new cultures and languages. I can help you with Chinese, we can learn toghter.
    I am quite easy going, please feel free to Contact me at : eodgirltiffy@gmail.com
    Thank you
  • Nick154Nick154

HI,I am living in white">Yong'an Dist. I am 32 years old, My job is a police officer.
    My office is in Yancheng Dist.I want to enhance conversation capability, because I would like to be assigned as a diplomat police.I like 
    Cantonese songs too and if I
    have a chance ,I would like to learn some Cantonese. 
    I hope I have a chance to be your partner.

My mail = t122957621@gmail.com

• ChiuChiu
    Hi~ I am Chiu.
    Are you still looking for someone to do language exchange.
    I am 23 female Chinese native  speaker.
    charmer said:

I had been in Calgary, Canada for 9 month before I came back to kaohsiung 2 weeks ago.

charmer said:

I know how to communicate well and get along with people from different countries.

charmer said:

I like to learn different language and culture, and I think you too.

charmer said:

So, if you are still finding patner,please contact me : Chiu800924@gmail.com

charmer said:

thanks a lot :)

• RossiterRossiter
    I am interested in language exchange too! I have been an English teacher in Korea, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Hangzhou these past 12 years. I am moving to Taiwan to study the PHD, but need to improve my elementary/low-intermediate level Chinese language skills rapidly in addition to the courses that NSYSU will supply. Of course making friends is great too. :-)