[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
looking for teachers in the morning
  • cindy66114cindy66114
    Our school is located in Linya distict and closed to cultural center.
    We are looking for foreign teachers who can teach young kids 9-11:30 am every day.
    Our pay is 600 per hour. The teaching hours will be 12 hrs a week in the morning. If you need more hours, you can consider to take evening class 5-7 pm.

Work permit and ARC will be offered as well.  Start working date will be in August. We are a loved and warm school with friendly and nice teachers here.Foreign Teachers here have their own class every day with a Chinese teacher and assistant helping around at the same time. If you are experienced and passionate in teaching kindergarten kids. Our school will be a good place for you to come and see. If you're interested, pls send your resume to this mail address: cindy66114@yahoo.com.tw

For further information, pls call 0929434686

Have a good day
  • koks04koks04
    if you don't mind i would like to send you  my Cv in private
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    @cindy66114,
    Please post all the information below,
    thanks,
    KHLiving

To all employers:

Please fill out this form when you post a job advertisement.  If you do not include all of the information, we may delete your post.  Thank you!

親愛的招聘者:

貼廣告以前,請把下面單子填好。如果廣告不包括全部需要的資料,版主會把廣告去掉。謝謝您的合作!

Name of School/學校名字:

Location/地點:

Working hours/工作時段:

Number of hours/
    每個禮拜,一共幾個小時:

Pay/收入:

Student age/學生的年齡:

Job Description/學校要求:

Benefits (ARC, Health Insurance, Worker's Compensation, or Other)/
    居留證,健保,勞保,其他:

Contact information/聯絡方式:

Start date/ 何時上班: - See more at: http://www.kaohsiungliving.org/discussion/5851/缺老師嗎從這裡開始-need-a-teacher-read-first#Item_3
    Connecting expats!
  • helenou59helenou59
    Dear Cindy. I'm interested ! I've just sent you an e-mail :) have a good day