[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Beautiful apartments for rent
  • xqchangxqchang

Want to find a modern cozy place in the heart of Kaohsiung City? Please come to check out these luxury yet affordable brand new apartment units.

* Central water filtering/softening system (Kaohsiung is famous for its hard water which is detrimental to skin and clothes. This system solves the problem and is very rare in old apartments)

* Superior concierge service - dry cleaning, book taxi/tickets, order food, etc.

* Rooftop garden for party gathering/BBQ

* Rooftop GYM overlooking city scenery

* Piano bar/KTV room perfect for meetings/entertainment

* High-tech access control system - electronic locks/key cards

* State of the art building design - the architect has won several awards for the building

* 5 minutes' walk to subway R14 station/shopping mall

* 2 minutes' walk to park

* Countless restaurants/coffee shops/food stalls nearby - delicious food at any budget  

One bedroom/one full bath/full kitchen/front balcony/fully furnished including management fee rent for NT$19,000.

Two bedrooms/two full bath/full kitchen/fully furnished/front and back balconies including management fee and B1 level parking spot rent for NT$ 28,000. If you don't need parking spot, the rent is NT$26,000.

Contact info: Stephanie Chang (owner, so you are saving agent fee as well), email: xqchang@gmail.com
    one bedroom.jpg
    719 x 719 - 315K
    two bedroom.jpg
    719 x 719 - 323K
  • MiaBelleMiaBelle
    Hi Stephanie :)
    I'm a student and would like to rent the one bedroom without parking space. But was wondering if you could give me more details about the place? Also where is it near, such as big shopping malls or something.I would probably like to start renting it at the end of January.