[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
looking for a language exchange : French/Mandarin
  • carinaaacarinaaa
    hey guys I'm Carina^-^
    I've lived kaohsiung for four years  as a medical school student. 
    I'm also a French-learning beginner who looking for someone wanting to learn Mandarin.
    questions or discussions allowed,thanks!!

• FloraFlora
    Hey Carina! I am not in Kaohsiung at the moment, but I'll be there for a year from September, and I'd love to do a language tandem. I can help you with your French and I most definitely need help with Mandarin :)
  • mkerrymkerry
    Hi guys - would you mind if I join? My written French is decent but I never get to speak it here! I live in Kaohsiung and would love to meet for a coffee and talk French. 
  • FloraFlora
    I'm more than happy to oblige, but I'm not a native speaker. I learned French in school + university and I lived in France for two years, so I'm fluent and I don't have much of an accent either. If you are a beginner or intermediate or just need practice, I can definitely help, but otherwise you might need a native speaker.
    Thanked by 1carinaaa
  • mkerrymkerry
    Anything is better than nothing - holler when you're here in September! Really just yearn for some conversation. I can help with the Mandarin as well!
    Thanked by 1carinaaa
  • carinaaacarinaaa
    hey guys!! apology for replying this late><

thanks for joining this group but I'm not sure that I will be in Kaohsiung in Sep. 
    cuz after graduation in JUNE,I will go back home in Pingtong.

but I still want to meet you if I could that time,so here is my facebook link and my email,it's better to keep in touch this way. thxxx:)

chuchou1993@gmail.com
  • koks04koks04
    Salut, je m'appel Khaled 
    my second language is french 
    nice to meet you
    Thanked by 1carinaaa