[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking for a room/flat share in Zuoying district
  • cindykitwahcindykitwah
    Hi,

I'm new to the city and am currently looking for a room / flat share in the Zuoying area. I'm an easy-going Brit who's come over to teach English. I'm clean and I love to cook, so there will always be tasty meals to sample! A kitchen is an essential, and a balcony is preferable but not a necessity. If you have anything available, please let me know. I am looking to move in ASAP.

Thanks,

Cindy
  • xqchangxqchang
    Hi Cindy,

Have you found apartment to stay? I have a brand new one bedroom apartment for rent in Zuoying district.

* Central water filtering/softening system (Kaohsiung is famous for its hard water which is detrimental to skin and clothes. This system solves the problem and is very rare in old apartments)

* Superior concierge service - dry cleaning, book taxi/tickets, order food, etc.

* Rooftop garden for party gathering/BBQ

* Rooftop GYM overlooking city scenery

* Piano bar/KTV room perfect for meetings/entertainment

* High-tech access control system - electronic locks/key cards

* State of the art building design - the architect has won several awards for the building

* 5 minutes' walk to subway R14 station/shopping mall

* 2 minutes' walk to park

* Countless restaurants/coffee shops/food stalls nearby - delicious food at any budget  

Rent for one bedroom apartment is NT$19,000 (including management fee).

Let me know if you are interested. My email is xqchang@gmail.com, cell 0918628620. Thanks.

Stephanie

one bedroom.jpg
    719 x 719 - 315K
  • ucsbchuiucsbchui
    Stephanie or whoever read this

Cindy is LOOKING for an apartment to SHARE, she's not going to pay 19000NT to rent a one bedroom on her own.  Cindy, you can contact me.