[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Room available for 2 months in Zuoying (near dollars)
  • sammyslinnsammyslinn

Room for rent for 2 months (with option to take over lease in August if you want to stay in the apartment longterm). in Zuoying District. The apartment is conveniently located near many restaurants and grocery stores (Dollars, Welcome Mart etc.), and is within walking distance of several popular foreigner hangouts such as Lighthouse, Foster's 2 and K-Town. The apartment is on the intersection of Minghua 1st Rd. and Ziyou Rd. in Zuoying district. It is also within a 10 minute walk of Kaohsiung Arena MRT station and Raifong Night Market.

It is a nice, spacious apartment with lots of natural light. I am planning on leaving Taiwan at the end of July, so I am either looking for someone who only needs a place to stay temporarily, or if you want to stay long-term you will need to sign a new lease at that time. 

Also, I have a cat who is quite "active", so I am preferably looking for someone who likes cats.

It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 4th Floor. Rent is NT$6500 per month. The rent is paid on the 15th of each month, which is convenient for people who don't get paid until the 5th or the 10th.

Sam

sammyslinn@hotmail.com