[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Shared apartment by Central Park available now! rent 5000nt/month
  • LinYuJuLinYuJu
    • Fully furnished. Including: Bed, dining table, chairs, desk, sofa, closet, TV, fridge, AC in all rooms and living room, laundry machine, kitchen utensils.
    • 30 second to central park. 5 min to R9 Central park station
    • Rent 5000 NT. 
    For more info or showing, please contact Lulu at 0911006333 or email lulu.yujulin@gmail.com

visit my site for more kaohsiung relocation service http://livinginkaohsiung.com/ 
    IMG_9070fixsmall.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 202K
    IMG_9051.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 168K
    IMG_9047.JPG
    576 x 768 - 104K
    IMG_9048.JPG
    576 x 768 - 96K
    IMG_9046.JPG
    576 x 768 - 108K
    IMG_9041.JPG
    576 x 768 - 115K
    IMG_9053.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 213K
    IMG_9054.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 182K
    IMG_9072.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 199K
  • cindykitwahcindykitwah
    Hi,

I've just moved to Kaohsiung and am currently looking for a shared apartment. Is the room still available? As I'm new to the city, I don't really know what is around the central park area. Is it convenient for shops, bars and restaurants? How far away is it from the arena area?

Thanks,

Cindy.
  • LinYuJuLinYuJu
    hi Cindy, 

i have someone deciding now to take the room. not fully confirmed yet, but i shall be able to let you know soon! 

Central Park area is basically the city center of Kaohsiung. 
    It's close to lots of department stores (Dali dep, Harshin dep, mega dep, sogo dep, shin kong mitsukoshi dep/ xinjuejiang shopping district/ zichiang food market, liuhe night market, kaishuan and jinzuan night market) Bars and clubs : there are brickyard, black dog, Lamp, Muse. 

Besides, there is also the newly build Kaohsiung main library, exhibition hall, love river only 10 min walk down the street. and also only a 20 min scooter distance to beach (xiziwan) and to monkey mountain! 

Central park is at R9 station, whereas Kaohsiung arena is R14, so its 5 metro stop distance, roughly 20 min by metro, by scooter also 20 min only. 

Central park is more of the original city center, kaohsiung arena, or say zuoying is the new north kaohsiung city center. the buildings and streets are more new in the north kaohsiung, with mainly the nice big park and the museum. Central park area has some older buildings, but besides park, there are also river, and closer to the ocean and mountain which i love very much. the tram that shall be running by the end of this year will also be in this area. 

If you are in Kaohsiung, i can show you around, and give you more detailed info about the different districts, areas, and what is it you should consider before choosing where to live.

You can email me at livinginkaohsiung@gmail.com , call me at 0911006333 , or add me on line, ID: yujulinlulu