[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking for Taiwanese LE partner
  • MaoXianMaoXian
    Hi there,
    I am a life-long traveler from California, and studied Chinese before in Taiwan for a year and a half. I can still speak pretty well, but I just returned to Taiwan and would like to improve my skills and meet some new local friends at the same time. I enjoy meeting people of any age/gender who are well-traveled and enjoy discussing relationships and culture. I'm also pretty active and I like to do yoga, play sports like basketball and badminton, or go hiking. And, of course, eating out (I eat mostly vegetarian) is also enjoyable.
    I am happy to help others with their English or French, too. Let me know if you would like to meet up.
    Please Note: I am not interested doing LE to find a GF or sex partner. Friends are all I am looking for. Thanks.

My email is Peter.Ochieano@gmail.com, and my Line ID is ochieano
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    Connecting expats!
  • startingtwstartingtw
    Hello!
    I'm Benjamin, and I live in Kaohsiung. Learning that you like to do yoga is really impressing me, cos' I'm a yoga learner myself for more than 9 years.

I always surf the net about the hottest news on music(indie rock, dance, R&B or soul) and fashion. I enjoy reading information in English a lot, but I do have some problem when talk in English.

If we get the chance to meet, maybe we can chat about the topics we are interested in, like travelling, vegetarian cuisine, in English and Taiwanese.

My LINE ID is starting.tw
  • ucsbchuiucsbchui
    Peter.  great ad!