[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Can you proofread my short Chinese essays?
  • HeifetzfanHeifetzfan
    I am planning to take the advanced-level Chinese test in November this year, but I don't have much experience in writing essays. I have lots of textbooks; what I hope to find is someone who is willing to help me work on my Chinese grammar and proofread my Chinese essays. In return, I'll help you with your English work -- conversation, writing, etc. Please send me a message if you're interested, or reply directly to this post.

Two things:
    1) I don't have a smartphone, so I don't have LINE.
    2) It doesn't matter if you are male or female, and any age is OK (though I prefer people closer to my age - I'm 40.)
  • Nick154Nick154
    Let me help you ,my mail is t122957621@ggmail.com.
    I'm 32.Does it matter?Where do you live in kaohsiung?maybe we can meet someday
  • HeifetzfanHeifetzfan
    Hi Nick,

I live in Niao Song. How about you?

Heifetzfan
  • Nick154Nick154
    I live in Yancheng district. I would like to correct a mistake‧my e-mail is  t122957621@gmail.com
  • HeifetzfanHeifetzfan
    Well, maybe we can have a cup of coffee and chat, and discuss our language learning goals.
  • Nick154Nick154
    When are you available?where shall we meet each other and that is convenient for you?
  • HeifetzfanHeifetzfan
    Weekends are about the only time I can meet.
  • pennypenny
    Will u still interested in language exchange ? Please email me at koala999@ Gmail.com