[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Looking for a part time ESL position in Kaohsiung.
  • rng1991rng1991
    Hello all,
    My name is Ryan Giannamore. I am an American citizen (born and raised in the U.S.), speak clear fluent North American English, speak fluent Mandarin, have an Associates Degree from the U.S., and I have a year of private tutoring experience with great results. I am looking for a part time ESL position at an institution in Kaohsiung that is close to any MRT stop on the yellow line.
    Though I prefer to work with smaller class sizes and older students (as this gives me a chance to maximize the effectiveness of each lesson), I am open to the professional challenge of different arrangements, I would also prefer to work 12-15 hours a week. 
    As I am now and will be for the foreseeable future a full time student, I will require working hours that fall within the 7pm to 11pm time frame, a position with no pre-lesson preparation, and, sponsorship for a student work permit (which simply requires my employer to sign a few forms). 
    If anyone here has any suggestions for me, or is interested in hiring me as a teacher, please contact me. Thank you very much.
  • elisahsiao717elisahsiao717
    HI, Ryan. This is Elisa.
    We have a small English classroom and would like a part time native English teacher for few night classes. We are in Zuoying District
    Please feel free to contact me if you are interested 
    My email: elisahsiao717@gmail.com   
    Thank you very much and looking forward your reply. 

Sincerely,
    Elisa
  • nobodynobody
    Hi, Ryan

We are looking for a part-time English teacher to teach from 5 to 7 PM every Monday, Thursday and Friday(and could be more).
    And our cram school is near R13, which is convenient for you if you don't have a scooter. With teaching schedule planned and 8-12 students in a class.
    If you are still looking for a teaching position, welcome to contact Barbie at: a0956206262@gmail.com
  • SheilaSheila
    Hi, Ryan
    Our school is looking for a part-time teacher from February to the end of June. We are located at Zuoying, near MRT R13. If you are still looking for a part-time job, please call 5566-528 or e-mail to shemar159@yahoo.com.tw
    Thanks!