[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
American Female with Teaching Experience
  • trose1189trose1189
    Hello-- I've recently moved to Taiwan and I am looking for a full or part time English teaching position (something that can provide an ARC) in Kaohsiung. 

I am enthusiastic, outgoing, and dedicated to my work. I have two years of teaching experience at a cram school in Pingtung City; I have taught children from the ages of 5 to 18. I also have a TEFL certification. 

My degree is in International Relations and Communications--I would especially love to teach a Current Events or Magazine class for older students, but I am more than happy to teach any level or age group. 

Thank you for your time. I look forward to working with you!
  • elisahsiao717elisahsiao717
    HI,  This is Elisa.
    We have a small English classroom and would like a part time native English teacher for few night classes. We are in Zuoying District
    Please feel free to contact me if you are available. 
    My email: elisahsiao717@gmail.com   
    Thank you very much and looking forward your reply. 

Sincerely,
    Elisa

• J2JeffreyLanJ2JeffreyLan
    Hi
    We are LiveABC at Gushan (kids.liveabc.com)
    We are hiring an English teacher of Native English Speaker
    We provide 14~16 teaching hours per week

Please call 07-522-2758
    or Email J2JeffreyLan@gmail.com

Foreign Teachers.doc
  • Hello,

We are looking for experienced teachers who are interested in building up a serious teaching career to be part of our team.
    Please contact me if you are interested

Connie 07-5508810
  • nobodynobody

Hi,

Our cram school is also looking for an experienced foreign teacher to teach 7 to 15 year-old students.

The teaching hours are: 2 to 4 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and  Friday & 5 to 7 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

If you are interested in this teaching position, please contact me: a0956206262@gmail.com

• SLC_TainanSLC_Tainan
    Hello!
    Would you consider a move to Tainan? (more modern than Ping-dung and less crowded than Kaohsiung.) Please see the post 'Native Teacher Wanted (in Tainan)' on this site.
    Regards,
    John Jarrard, Director
    Schoolhouse Language Center--Tainan Branches
    0935-674-137
  • TinaChienTinaChien
    hello, i am looking for a English tutor to read story for my 2 kids, who are 6 and 4 during this summer, if you interesting in this job , please contact me at tinachien64@gmail.com

• Melody2016Melody2016
    Hi
    We are looking for a full time English teacher.
    Near Wenzao college
    Monday to Friday afternoon to evening
    ARC  / Health insureance
    Start from July
    (Royalties Academy Kaohsiung Branch)
    Melody 
    melodyshiu@royalcampus.org

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters