[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Any parents in KS, willing to meet/talk with me?
  • megqmegq
    Hi everyone,
    My family (ABC dad, white US American mom, 3 boys ages 11, 4, & 2) are thinking of moving from the US to Kaohsiung in fall 2015. I'm headed there to check out schools and the city in general in November. Anyone willing to meet up with me, or maybe just chat on the phone? I'll be in Taiwan 11/2-12/4, but in KS the second week of November. 
    Thanks in advance!
    Meg
  • StacyStacy
    hey meg. I'm here. got a 2year old... Stacy.Jacques@Shaw.ca
  • megqmegq
    Thanks! Will PM you.
  • angelmae3995angelmae3995
    I've got an 8 month old, I am in Tainan now, but lived in KH for 5 years. I go to KH every so often, know it better than my home town.
    angelmae3995@hotmail.com
  • MountainMountain
    Hello,

I have lived here 13 years. I lived in Kaohsiung for 12 years but now live in Tainan. I would be glad to answer any questions or give advice. You can send me an email at moutaintsai78@yahoo.com.tw
  • megqmegq
    Thank you both! Mountain, my email to you gets returned. Is that email correct? - Meg
  • eclin1012eclin1012
    hi, i am native KH ppl, i have twins and they are nearly 2Y.  e-mail me if you have any questions, i could be happy to answer or give advice :)  my e-mail: eclin1012@hotmail.com
  • megqmegq
    Thanks! I will do that. I have a son teh same age!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters