[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
French girl willing to speak Chinese with the Taiwanese
  • AnoukAnouk
    Hello,

I would like to improve my Chinese with a Taiwanese person. I am really motivated to improve my level and I speak french and english so I can help you if you need it. I would also be really pleased to meet some Taiwanese, cause I love your country and want to know all about KAohsiung.!!

Thank you in advance and see you soon ;)
  • lizevanslizevans
    Hello
    I am a French beginner. I can help you with chinese.if you are still looking for language exchange partner, pls email me at lizevans96@gmail.com.
    Thank u
  • LyngchLyngch
    Salut,

I'm a professional Chinese mandarin teacher, Taiwanese is also my native language. I am actually looking for French lesson exchange. If you are interested write me plz to

funchinofun@gmail.com

Have a good day!
  • KateTaiKateTai
    Hey Anouk,

My friend's husband is from France and hes been teaching us French at a church. All the students in our class love learning/speaking french and would love to help you with your chinese after class. If you like to come and hang out with us, drop me a line at katetai526@gmail.com
  • doitsu232doitsu232
    hey guys,
    i started a new language cafe meetup group:
    http://www.meetup.com/Kaohsiung-Language-Cafe/

join us if you are looking for language exchange events and other activities!

chris
  • chicachica
    Salut Anouk 

Are you still looking for languages exchange? I can help you to practice your Chinese
    I used to learn french with my friend, however I have stopped it for a while since friend left 
    so, basically,my french level is like zero 
    Feel free to drop me msg at cathy112525@gmail.com if you like.. 

Merci et bon courage.

• manamana
    hi
    i can help you with chinese, if you still need it.

• kiwia7kiwia7
    Hello!
    I wonder if you've already found your partner?
    If not, here is my Line ID: syh1211

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jocelyn

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters