[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
New to the area, here for the summer, looking to make a few friends? =D
  • LindaYLindaY
    Hey everyone,

I just moved to Kaohsiung a few days ago and will be here for the summer. I just spent the past semester studying abroad in Hong Kong, but am originally from Raleigh, NC, USA. I was hoping to meet a few friends (preferably around my age--20's), since that's kinda hard to do randomly lol. I'm a pretty chill person, so down to do almost anything. I'm also pretty into hiking and am looking forward to exploring the area in the next two months! 

-Linda
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • EvilredbirdEvilredbird
    HI your welcome to drop over to The Eatery and just hang out we have many friends here who just come chill watch movies or we all go out to get food or see movies etc etc. So you're welcome to join us. https://www.facebook.com/TheEateryKHH

Thanked by 1LindaY
  • Sacha1992Sacha1992
    Hey, I got here 3 weeks ago. Feel free to add me on Facebook Sacha McPhee. I'm currently not working so always happy to meet for coffee or something
    Thanked by 1LindaY
  • MNdaveMNdave
    Hello everyone, I just got to Koahsiung after some travelling around Taiwan, and am looking for work, I am facing mental illness from lack of social interaction and am hoping to make some friends and speak freely once more.  I have been traveling for 1 year and a half and like to meet people of all ages and all places and hang out and jive talk, I do indeed like hanging out in a pub or a beach. If anyone has any social events that are coming up I would love to be invited. I will buy you a round. 
  • Sacha1992Sacha1992
    There's a huge beach party this weekend! Not sure if I'm going but there will be loads of people to mingle with. It's being hosted by foster hewitts, 400 a ticket I beleive.check it out on Facebook, just like foster hewitts page. All info is on there
    Thanked by 1MNdave
  • MichaelMichael
    Raleigh North Carolina. The home of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Wooooo!!!!
    Thanked by 1MNdave
  • EvilredbirdEvilredbird
    Better one at Dream Mall and it is free and lots of Bands and entertainment 
    Thanked by 1arlene
  • MNdaveMNdave
    cool I will check it out, and Micheal are you going? .