[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
06/29/2013 Kaohsiung Pride Parade
  • arlenearlene
    This year's 2013 Kaohsiung Pride Parade will be held on Saturday, June 29 at 1 pm at the Birthday Park  http://goo.gl/maps/yJYRZ. Our site, KaohsiungLiving.org., will be there marching along with other rights groups. We will be representing the color yellow from the LGBT flag. Unlike last year, where some of us members joined up with Amnesty International Tainan to march, we will be taking to the streets under KaohsiungLiving.org.

I don't know what your stance is on the Pride movement, but I am hoping to get some members of OUR site to join me, @Lighthouse, and other members. More info can be found on their Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/KHpride4

Currently, I am trying to get a rough count of those interested in joining. I already have a handful of people coming so please leave a comment here that you're interested or PM me if you prefer. 

Please refrain from leaving any negative comments. 

942367_380068668774430_700281328_n.jpg
    851 x 314 - 75K
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    Count me in @arlene :-D

Mo
    Thanked by 1arlene
  • Sacha1992Sacha1992
    I'm in :) @arlene
    Thanked by 2Lighthouse arlene
  • FatiFati
    Cool! Count me in:)
    Thanked by 2arlene Lighthouse
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    Looking forward to it now.

MO
    Thanked by 1arlene
  • RaymonRaymon
    Do we have any gay members joining?
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • arlenearlene
    Not that their sexual orientation matters, but yes we do. I have confirmation via PM :)
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • RaymonRaymon
    Alright that's great to hear!
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • 2Pianos442Pianos44

Hi everyone there,

The English information and service for the upcoming fourth annual Kaohsiung LGBT pride parade is available now.  Please google it!  I will contact the webmaster to improve it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Francis

• arlenearlene
    More English info found here. Thanks to @2Pianos44

http://khpride6.pixnet.net/blog/post/96823502
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • arlenearlene
    The route the parade will be walking along.
    964153_395331480581482_1917280266_o.jpg
    2048 x 1417 - 220K
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • arlenearlene
    If you would like to be added to the list of people attending, we have a Facebook event page with a list of those going and other related issues concerning the upcoming parade, please send me a PM or add me on FB and I will add you there. My FB link is located below in my signature. You may also continue to use this discussion as well..

• arlenearlene
    KaohsiungLiving.org.'s group color is "YELLOW 2"

We will be meeting at the Birthday Park on 6/29 at 12:30. This map should give you an idea whereabouts we will be located and look for 2 large KaohsiungLiving.org. banner flags. We have a pretty good number of people joining including a charity group and are welcoming any and all to join us!
    遊行隊伍排序.jpg
    2380 x 3314 - 2M
    整隊示意圖.jpg
    594 x 420 - 97K
  • arlenearlene
    Meeting place is at the Birthday Park between 12:30 and 1:30. On Saturday, I will be there around 12:00 noon to check-in our group. Please, find our flags (pic below) flying high there to locate our exact location, but if you have seen the egg-shaped map above in my previous post above you will have an idea where to look. 
    We are asking everyone joining us to please wear a yellow shirt, not mandatory though :) Or if you wish to purchase the KHPride 2013 t-shirts, being sold there that day, that would be awesome too. 
    We are encouraging everyone to make some Pro-Pride signs! The more out there, the better.
    One last thing, it will be HOT out there and will intensify as the day wears on and we begin walking. Please, bring some extra protection (hats, umbrellas, etc.) from the sun if you need and also water!
    Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday ^_^

1064537_10201206899071420_1769922730_o.jpg
    1224 x 1632 - 271K
    Thanked by 1Lighthouse
  • lancesung2013lancesung2013
    Raymon said:

here haha
    wanna go 2gether?
  • RaymonRaymon

Raymon said: