[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Children Play Dates
  • dulouzdulouz
    Hi, we are a family of four that come from New Zealand and travel to Kaohsiung every December and January. We have two daughters (aged 3 and 8) and would like to meet up with other family's so the kids can have a play.

We live near central park but are happy to travel around Kaohsiung. We are fairly new to Kaohsiung so it would be great to meet some new people with kids. Drop us a line.

• arlenearlene
    @dulouz Welcome to Kaohsiung and to the KaohsiungLiving.org forums. 
    There are a few of us with families and we do get together for meetups where we and our kids can mingle and get to know one another. I'm a mother of two teenagers, but that hasn't stopped my kids from getting to know some of the members here younger children. 
    Be on the lookout here to see when our next one will be :)
  • dulouzdulouz
    arlene said:

@dulouz Welcome to Kaohsiung and to the KaohsiungLiving.org forums. 

There are a few of us with families and we do get together for meetups where we and our kids can mingle and get to know one another. I'm a mother of two teenagers, but that hasn't stopped my kids from getting to know some of the members here younger children. 
    Be on the lookout here to see when our next one will be :)

That sounds really good, do let us know when your next event is on.
  • arlenearlene
    @dulouz I most certainly will  ;)
  • chenicheni
    Hi Arlene,
    I am originally from Kaohsiung ( but left Taiwan 1997), my husband is from Australia and we now live in Denmark.
    We are in Kaohsiung every summer to visit my family. I hae 2 kids myself, ( 5 and 8 years old), I would be very interested in joining your next event when families get together :)

• arlenearlene
    @cheni I will certainly keep you posted :)