[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
TABLE TENNIS
  • ausladauslad
    Hi - does anyone know where there is a Table Tennis roster in Kaohsiung? I really wanna play............ CHEERS
  • TTJoeTTJoe
    Do you know Jin Shi Hu (金獅湖)? It's an old peoples hang out place. They are open everyday except Mondays 8:00 am to 7: 45 pm and Saturdays it's 12:00 pm till 7:45 pm. I go there quite often because it's free. Also it's kind of small but it works. It's on the second floor in the back of the community center.
  • JienJien
    They have tables at the fitness factory in minzu ans juiru crossing! Contact me if anyone wants to play! I need a table tennis partner!
  • ausladauslad
    I am member at Fitness factory. WOuld love a hit - send me an email - johnn@utas.edu.au and we can arrange a time to play !!! It been a while !!!!!
  • RestlessHeartRestlessHeart
    Hi @auslad, There's people playing at the fitness / yoga studio at the Kaohsiung University of Applied Science. I'm there a few nights a week. Let me know if you want to play!

Here's a Google map to the location: http://goo.gl/maps/0L7MP
  • ausladauslad
    Sounds good - Wed nights are best for me.... 
  • RestlessHeartRestlessHeart
    @auslad: Now, from what I understand, the tables are for student use only. The fitness gym and yoga studio are right beside the ping pong room, so I was thinking of paying for a 7:30-8:30pm yoga class and then sneaking into the ping-pong room before or after that class. I'm guess we would need to bring our own equipment and be prepared to get kicked out if we're caught!
  • mel_a16mel_a16

Hi @auslad, There's people playing at the fitness / yoga studio at the Kaohsiung University of Applied Science. I'm there a few nights a week. Let me know if you want to play!

Here's a Google map to the location: http://goo.gl/maps/0L7MP

Hi! Do you still play table tennis? :)
    Math Teacher in Kaohsiung
    FB: Little Bohah
  • mel_a16mel_a16
    TTJoe said:

Do you know Jin Shi Hu (金獅湖)? It's an old peoples hang out place. They are open everyday except Mondays 8:00 am to 7: 45 pm and Saturdays it's 12:00 pm till 7:45 pm. I go there quite often because it's free. Also it's kind of small but it works. It's on the second floor in the back of the community center.

Ooh - do you still play here? I would really love to have  a hit :)
    Math Teacher in Kaohsiung
    FB: Little Bohah

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters