[KaohsiungLiving] Kaohsiung Living Forum
Soccer in Kaohsiung
  • coladagcoladag
    For all you ESL teachers, students, or residents of Kaohsiung. The Kaohsiung Massive soccer team is currently looking for new recruits! Our team is dedicated to playing for love of the game, making friends, and doing well in our league and quarterly foreign tournaments around the Island.  The Massive were created in 2004. Since then we have dedicated ourselves to firstly offering a place for new foreign teachers to come make new friends and enjoy the game together.  We play Tuesday evenings at 10pm and Saturday afternoons at 3:30, after which we usually head over to our sponsors, Brickyard, and have a pint. If you are at all interested in getting in shape, playing, or just want to meet friendly people, join our Massive Facebook group or drop me an email at coladag2623@gmail.com.  Finally, if your new to Kaohsiung, I really recommend you give this group a shot. Even if soccer has never been on your agenda, it doesn't matter, we don't judge by your talent. In fact we don't judge at all. Come out and see for yourself.       
  • coladagcoladag
    An update to my last post in August. Since then the team has expanded to over 25 names and we have been playing 1 game per week since, along with our normal Tuesday night practice.  All are welcome and making new friends is second only to winning games, and it's not to distant a second.  Join the team Kaohsiung Massive face book page and be apart of something fun and special.  
  • LighthouseLighthouse
    @coladag putting a linky up for the facebook page may be a good idea.

Mo
  • RestlessHeartRestlessHeart
    Cool! Thanks for sharing. I joined the Massive Facebook group. Looking forward to getting back into soccer in the new year!

-Dave
  • coladagcoladag
    The Kaohsiung Massive are still looking for any players, old or new, good or less than... to join them. We are a team who values friendship, but are competitive, make no mistake.  If you are looking to make a few new friends and play a bit of footy, contact me via the Kaohsiung Massive Facebook Site. 
  • cmart2009cmart2009
    Looking for soccer in kaohsiung and massive fc looks great! Are you guys still practicing? If so may i drop in on a few practices while im here?
  • JaiyoismJaiyoism
    Facebook group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/134059836689126/?fref=ts
    Used to play with them a few years ago, great fun and a good group of people.
    Connecting expats!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Chinese Idiom

一丝不苟

yī sī bù gǒu

to be meticulous

Top Posters